Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Promise


I WILL HOLD ON TO THIS PROMISE
Saying a promise is a very easy thing. Keeping or holding to that promise is one of the hardest thing to do (depending on what is the promise). The greatest man alive once said “the heaviest thing to carry is responsibility” n a promise is a responsibility. If you promise to your parents to study very hard, but in the end you don’t. It’s a crime, a crime to you. you not only lied to your mother but most importantly, yourself. Lying to yourself is one thing but most importantly, you defeated the purpose of having a promise which is to do something good or to improve yourself. You failed. The benefit is lost. Zero for you. The one who hold or keep their promise has a bright future ahead for himself/herself and others that is related to him. To keep to that promise isn’t easy, you need commitment. Let’s say you promise yourself to build a sky scraper, but if you don’t do anything, that building won’t come rolling to you. You need to do something in order for it to happen, and that is called commitment and handwork. The 2 most important values that is needed to be learn. The real reason on why I’m writing this is because i made a promise to myself, teachers, n coaches, that i will improve myself. the two big things that i need to improve is my English and my knowledge (facts). And i promise to myself to read a book or novel once a month (not a small book) and this blog and the ones who read this is my witness that i will do that. And the ones who read this, i want your help to always make sure i will take the promise i made seriously. I WILL HOLD ON TO THIS PROMISE …………………..

1 comment:

  1. 1. # 1 sedax Says:
    December 25th, 2008 at 7:16 am

    Perfect work!Keep posting
    :)
    2. # 2 aliciass Says:
    December 26th, 2008 at 9:32 am

    Ou-yo-yu what a nice site!
    :)
    3. # 3 Sook Yee Says:
    December 27th, 2008 at 5:22 am

    I totally agree with what you have said. Good luck in what you are doing Fauzan :]. “Rome was never build in a day”. I’m sure you will do well in your future with such determination you have. I’m also trying to improve myself, and will definitely strive harder next year.

    So yeah, let’s work hard and do our best! :]
    4. # 4 aliah Says:
    June 4th, 2009 at 2:00 am

    wt u wote giving me self-realisation;i guess.it’s true and i agree with u.totally agree.nice job as 1st speaker btw.

    ReplyDelete